Monday, June 18, 2007

Darren was right

It's taken years for me to utter those words, but, there, I have - I've said it now.

I will be sporting this t-shirt
Combining the wisdom of CLR James with Cricket. Yes.

My purchase elicited this reply:
Bill thanks for your order. Any chance of a plug and a link on your most excellent blog? We're trying to build our profile in the blogosphere, all plugs most welcome and generously rewarded with T-shirts!
What can say? I'll plug anyone who butters me up.

That sounds wrong.

Anyway, I've scoped out their interesting looking range of t-shirts before (can't remember if they had an ad. in Viz or Fortean times, one or t'other).

Plug. Plug. Plug.

p.s. England appear to be losing - normal service has been resumed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Imposs1904 said...

I hope you're getting a discount for the free plug.

Shit, I should be getting a fee for the referral.

Many moons ago I was known to wear their long sleeve Bill Shankly top.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home